Office: 213, Bat. Evry Schatzman
Tel.: +33 (0) 1 45 07 71 69
Fax: +33 (0) 1 45 07 71 23
My research spans several topics in cosmology and extra-galactic astrophysics including physics of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation, observational tests of Dark Energy, primordial Non-Gaussianity, IGM dust modeling, theory of Cosmic Structure Formation, Dark Matter halo mass distribution and N-body Simulations.
Education & Diploma:
- 2013: Habilitation à Diriger de Recherche (HDR), University Paris Diderot. Dissertation: “Selected Contributions in Physical Cosmology“.
- 2000-2003: Ph. D. in Physics, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sussex. Thesis Advisor: Prof. Ed Copeland
- 1994-1999: Laurea in Fisica (B.S & M. Sc.) magna cum laude, Dipartimento di Fisica, University of Rome “La Sapienza”. Thesis Advisors: Prof. Franco Occhionero, Prof. Luca Amendola, Prof. Francesco Melchiorri
Grants & Awards:
- ERC-Starting Grant 2012-2017, “Exploring Dark Energy through Cosmic Structures” (EDECS), 1.5 M€
- Ogden Prize in Cosmology 2004, University of Durham, Durham (UK). Top Ph. D. Thesis “Phenomenological Aspects of Dark Energy Dominated Cosmologies“
- Tito Maiani Prize 2001, Accademia dei Lincei, Rome (Italy). Top Laurea Thesis “Simulation and Detection of non-Gaussian Signals in the Cosmic Microwave Background“